We deliver high-quality & accurate PDF to CAD conversion services to clients globally.
Specializing in converting drawings from PDF to CAD formats accurately, these CAD converted drawings can then be easily modified/amended within popular CAD software’s that support DWG/DXF formats.
The process of PDF to CAD conversion we follow is manual re-generation of the drawings in CAD. Our CAD team redraws your PDF based details using CAD tools.
These PDF to CAD conversions performed by us are then passed through several quality assurance procedures before being delivered. As a rule we make sure that the delivered drawings are correctly converted as per the PDF received.
With an experience of over 20 years we comfortably handle conversions of drawings across multiple trades of design/engineering like Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, etc.
Benefits of our PDF to CAD Conversion service:
- No Broken entities as is usually the case in automatic tool based conversions.
- Proper CAD Entities:
- Layers are possible (YES!!!)
- Text is typed test that can be edited within cad.
- Lines are lines and not multiple units of broken entities that visually seem like a line, but are a nuisance when editing.
- Dimensions are dimensions.
- Patterns are hatch fills.
- In fact all entities are re-created and so are easily editable.
Wish to see before you order? Ask for a FREE Sample PDF to CAD Conversion (email your PDF drawing to us and we will convert a portion of it for FREE to help check the quality of our services.)
Order a PDF to CAD Conversion!