CAD Conversion Services excels in delivering accurate and readily usable CAD Conversions. Provided below is the usual work-flow / method we employ to create the conversions for you:
- You send us the scans/pdf (or physical drawings if you can not arrange for scans) for an evaluation and fixed price quote (we do not keep changing the prices mid-way.) Usually if needed you also send us the layering standards, text styles, special line types, block libraries, etc. to match your in-house cad standards.
- Based on the quote received, you award the project.
- As soon as the order finalization is done and confirmed we proceed with preparing the images / pdf files for the conversion process. Since scanning results in slight deformations we try and correct these at the image stage itself using professional image manipulation tools. In case you sent us physical drawings, we first scan them to tif/jpg format.
- The images are then inserted into CAD (as backgrounds) and scaled, etc. to match the proper scale / dimensions as on the drawings.
- Based on the information available on the drawings, they are re-drafted by cad engineers using proper cad drafting techniques.
- The drafted drawings are checked by the engineers themselves before being processed further.
- Our experienced quality control team evaluates each drawing for any mistakes/errors in the conversion (usually to match the original drawings received for conversion.)
- The drawings are then delivered to you as finished drawings.
The above process spans a few days and the entire time /turnaround cycle depends on the complexity, size and density of the drawings.
Feel free to write to us at email@example.com for any further inputs/clarifications on the above process.